HOW TO CHANGE A LIGHTBULB
(Like the Alpha Male You Are)
An illustration final project by Dorsey Sprouls
STEP ONE
Alert the target.
STEP TWO
Set the trap.
STEP THREE
Spring the trap.
STEP FOUR
Stay mobile to avoid being caught.
STEP FIVE
Find vantage point.
STEP SIX
Wait it out.
STEP SEVEN
Celebrate a flawless victory.
The previous eight drawings were for my illustration class final last semester, where we had to create a minimum of three illustrations to show how to do something. I followed the rules pretty loosely, but I got an A, so it all worked out.








Awesome!
ReplyDeleteWHY CAN'T I SEE HALF OF THE PICTURES?
ReplyDeleteYou can't? Oh no! I don't know why that's happening, but they're all visible on mine...
DeleteOn a completely artistic perspective, your drawings are much refine.
ReplyDeleteThank you very much :)
DeleteWow.
ReplyDeleteThanks! (I hope this is a good wow)
Delete