15.12.12

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE *shit* UPDATE

I am back home in Minnesota for the next three weeks.  That's right, everything is wonderful, and I can get a lot of blogging done, and draw lots of pretty pictures, and explain where I've been the past couple of weeks (because I know you guys missed me so much).

Here is what has happened recently.

  1. My MacBook broke last weekend, so I lost the file to the next couple Douchebag Darrel episodes.  I still have the hard copies, but I have bigger fish to fry.  Including the post about my MacBook breaking because, let's face it, I need to blog about anything and everything.
  2. Said MacBook breaking post is going to be slightly delayed, as Dorsey played the genius card and left his mouse in the dorm room for the winter break.
  3. I have two plays to start preparing for, as well as a couple short scenes because I am going to KCACTF, which is some fancy theatre thing in college that I know nothing about and I am going to help my friends get good scholarships and stuff, because let's face it, I am a wonderful person.
In essence, I have a very busy holiday schedule, and that's not even including those "big plans" I mentioned in my last post.  But to show you people that I do truly care about you, I want to let you know that I did art and stuff while my technology was stupid and annoying.

Here is a Pikachu.


And more importantly, here is a (possibly too) literal portait of my new blogger friend, Furree Katt.  Her name isn't really Furree, but I think it's a clever blogger name for a pretty clever blog.  I promise that I'm not getting paid for this, this was just the first image that popped into my head when I saw that she followed me and it was too gosh-darned cute to pass up.


Meow. New post later this weekend (hopefully) when I get myself a mouse and become reacquainted with MS Paint.

1 comment:

  1. ASDFGHJKPFGJFD!!!!!!!!

    OH MY GOODNESS!

    THIS IS THE NICEST THING ANYONE HAS EVER DONE FOR ME. YOU'RE THE BEST DORSEY!!!!!!!!!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

    Thank you so much. I can't stop grinning. This is the best surprise ever. You're SO NICE! And talented! AND NICEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it. So much. This really means a whole lot to me, no one's ever done anything like this for me before. THANK YOU!

    *massive rib-cracking hug*

    YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete