5.12.12

It's Crunch Time


I am about to face the greatest challenge of my college career next week.  The end of the semester is coming up.  My first college semester will be over.  Finals week literally will be starting in five days.  And there is this feeling in the pit of my stomach that is making me nervous, terrified, over-analytical, and all sorts of crazy.

I have to go back home.

What?  You thought I was actually stressing over finals?  You misunderestimate me.  I is a genius.  I don’t need no help to pass my final tests.  I no every single thing their is to no about kollege and you cant stop me frum lerning.

That paragraph was painful to write.


But seriously though, I’m actually not stressed over finals.  In fact, I’m more stressed over the dead hours that my dorm is imposing on us.  I have to be quiet for 22 hours a day.  That is 100% no bueno.

Coincidentally, that is 100% of the Spanish that I know.

Either way, in about a week, I will be headed home for almost an entire month.  For almost an entire month, I will be forced to only see the people that I met and spent time with in high school.  HIGH SCHOOL.  This is terrible.  And to make matters worse, not only do I get to spend a month in suburbia, the one thing that I was most eager to leave behind me, but for the first week or so, the few high school friends I do miss will be in school for six to seven or more hours of the day, meaning that unless boredom will consume me, I have to actually communicate with my family, or even worse, my friends who graduated WITH me.

Minecraft it is, then.

Okay, but seriously, going home should be pretty fun, and I just wanted to do one of those update posts that weren’t funny this week anyway.  I just decided to try and introduce it in a funny way.

Emphasis on “try.”

That being said, next week really is finals week for me, and it will be taking a pretty heavy chunk of my time away from updating……………

HAH KIDDING I’M AN ART MAJOR I HAVE ONE FINAL.

But still, that, mixed with dead hours, getting ready to go home, working on Avenue Q, and getting ready for next semester will take a big toll on my procrastination.  So I was faced with the conundrum of what I should do about next week’s post.  See, I’ve been doing a weekly thing, much to my (and possibly your) surprise, and I’d like to keep that going on.  But as I don’t have any way of getting much typing done, I was forced to make a choice.









Then I remembered that I really have made no formal commitment to this blog as it is, so I entirely have the option of doing nothing whatsoever.

Minecraft it is, then.

Anyway, I was going to have big plans for December, and trust me, if you are one of the thirty people or so that actually read this, I’m talking DAILY UPDATES.  BAM.  I’m gonna be too bored for Minecraft.  Bet you didn’t think that was possible, did you?

So yeah, late December is gonna see a lot of cool stuff, and I’m mainly only saying that because then I feel like then I’ll actually be motivated to do this thing I’ve had going on through my head for like a year.

That’s right, consider this my official making a commitment to this blog.  No, not just a commitment.  A goddamn FORMAL commitment.


Not that formal.


Whoa, Paint me put a lot into that.  

Okay, now this is just getting ridiculous.


TL;DR: I gots big plans, and not even poor grammar will stop it.

Be ready.

Boo Yah.

1 comment: