15.10.11

LOL Always Means I Said Something Funny. Duh.

So I'm bored out of my mind because my parents are at some Volleyball shindig and there's no way I'm going to do my homework when I have a whole other day to do it ahead of me.

I realized a couple days ago that I haven't posted a blog in a while.  This is a problem, mainly because my last post was super-negative and depressing, which is not cool at all.

I just remember that the title of my blog includes the word "growls." 

I really shoulda thought through my blog title a bit more.

ANYWAY, I felt like I needed to update here (because I love you all, obviously), and that I'd do it in a super special way.

So, despite the fact that I was really pissy about Facebook a few days ago, I've more or less spent half of my time on that website since that post, and because I had run out of people to creepily stalk, I decided to stalk myself.

I am so cool.


But as I was searching through my (rather extensive) set of Facebook notes, I noticed that the old ones really aren't up to snuff.  here's what I mean.

[The thoughts in the brackets are my current thoughts on the answer, just for kicks.]

BT-DUBS, I wrote this when I was an ickle ninth grader!

I hope you enjoy this as much as I clearly have.


That's me at the approximate time of the writing.  And yes that is a Christmas catalogue.

See what I mean about those dark years in Junior High?

LADIES:  I promise you I am more attractive now.

Okay, that might be a lie.

***

1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
a hoho, lol

[LOLOLOL I said "hoho."  GAWD whatta joker.]

2. Have you ever kissed anyone named Matthew?
Well...

just kidding, I don't swing that way

[That's right.  Gay jokes are super funny.]

3. Where was your profile picture taken?
in the upstairs bathroom, I believe

[aren't these the most deep questions ever?]

4. Can you play Guitar Hero?
like a boss

[What I really meant to say was "LOL I have no girlfriend.  What else CAN I do?"  Like I said, dark times.]

5. Name someone that made you laugh today.
do dogs named after food count?

[Ooh, sneaky.  My dog's name is Cheese.  And apparently he was better than actually doing things.]

6. How late did you stay up last night and why?
I dunno, ten? eleven?

[Dude.  I was such a stud.]

7. If you could move somewhere else, would you?
Colorado sounds kinda b.a.

[Okay, I really can't make fun of myself here.]

8. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
no and don't think I will, I do love fireworks
[DAMN was I a helpless romantic]

9. Which of your friends lives farthest from you?
Like I really know that

[I had friends?]

10. Do you believe exes can be friends?
depends mostly on the circumstances of the separation, but I believe that it may be possible for them to communicate reasonably well.

[Whatta philosopher.]

11. How do you feel about Dr Pepper?
yum.

[ew.]

12. When was the last time you cried really hard?
Long time ago.

[This was before I watched "Up," mind you.]

13. Where are you right now?
my house

[Cuz I have quite the exciting life, what with my Facebook questionnaires]

14. What bed did you sleep in last night?
heheheh

[mine.]

15. What was the last thing someone bought for you?
can't remember

[Because no one gets me anything EVER]

16. Who took your profile picture?
me, none of my friends take pictures of me
(for good reason)

[Because they didn't exist]

17. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
me, probably lol

[Dude, self portraits are hilarious! YEAH LOLOLOL]

18. Was yesterday better than today?
If you can't remember the day before, it was either really good or really boring.
goin' with the latter there

[It was Star Wars Battlefront, I'm sure of it]

19. Can you live a day without TV?
yea I think I can

[Yeah, I have my priorities right.

20. Are you mad about anything?
not right now

[It'd be easier to make fun of myself if I actually said something interesting.]

21. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
rarely, and you know that that isn't good, I'm never a pessimist
[HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA nope.  Not a pessimist.  Not one bit.]

22. Are you a bad influence?
haha adults love me :(

[Oh yeah,  that's me.  Mr.  McBadass there.]

23. Night out or night in?
depends on where that night out is and who it's with
but, in general, night out

[Wait, I knew what a night out was then?]

24. What items could you not go without during the day?
my clothes, most likely

[Okay, I'll stick with that answer.]

25. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
hecks if I remember

[hecks?]

26. What does the last text message in your inbox say?
no texting

[I actually didn't have texting, that wasn't just my pitiful life]

27. How do you feel about your life right now?
yea, I'm kind of a dork. :D

[true statement.]

28. Do you hate anyone?
not currently

[you just wait, ninth-grade me...]

29. If we were to look in your facebook inbox, what would we find?
who's "We?"

stalkers. jk

[I wasn't.  We had those guys finally put to justice a couple of months ago.]

30. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
yep.

[like a boss]

31. Anyone ever called you perfect before?
me :D
haha no one has

yet

[Nice ego.]

32. What song is stuck in your head?
It's always a Queen Song lol

[DUDE QUEEN IS SO FUNNY]

33. Someone knocks on your window at 2am, who do you want it to be?
it better be someone pretty freaking important

[it never is.]

34. Wanna have grandkids before you’re 50?
sure, why not?

[STUD MUFFIN]

35. ***PERSONAL QUESTION***?
[classified answer]

36. Do you think too much or too little?
waaaaaaaay too much

[It happens.]

37. Do you smile a lot?
depends on whom I'm with

[LOOKIT ME, LITTLE GRAMMAR PRINCE HERE]

38. Who was your last missed call on your Mobile phone?
Matt?

[There's a question mark because there wasn't any]

39. Is there something you ALWAYS wear?
well, there's kind of a lot of things I always wear
nudity is frowned upon in most societies.
especially if it's me and my uber tan lines ;)

[That's right, I never changed my clothing in ninth grade]

40. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
minesweeper

[Correction: Failing at minesweeper]

41. Did you have an exciting last weekend?
what happened last weekend?

[Nothing, that's what]

42. Have you ever crawled through a window?
yep

43. Have you ever dyed your hair?
nope

[It's just naturally bright pink.]

44. Are you wearing a necklace?
no

45. Are you an emotional person?
WHAT THE F*** ARE YOU SAYING?!?!?!
ARE YOU CALLING ME EMOTIONALLY UNSTABLE?!?!?!
CUZ I'M NOT!!!!!!
BITCH!!!!!!!

actually, I'm not :D

[That's embarrassing.]

46. What's something that can always make you feel better?
Island in the Sun by Weezer-like musical crack lol

[LOL YES DRUGS ARE SO FUNNY TOO]

47. Will this weekend be a good one?
yea it was pretty b.a.

[Way to not answer the question at all, genius.]

48. What do you want right now?
a life, most likely :D

[Did I really use the :D smiley this liberally?  That's depressing.]

49. Have you ever worn the opposite sex's clothing?
no...not willingly at least.
those of you in Burton's second hour know that one.

[Good times being Juliet in our class's presentation of Romeo and Juliet.]

50. Have you ever worked in a food place?
I want to

[No I don't.]
***

Well, that was embarrassing. 

But I did learn one thing.

Wait, no I didn't.  Who am I kidding?

No comments:

Post a Comment