So here is a blog.
What do people even talk about in blogs? I seriously have no idea. I guess they talk about their lives, but in all seriousness, seeing as I am not a celebrity, no one cares about me.
I've had this damned blog thingy for a good five minutes and I'm already becoming pretty depressed.
I have to admit, the whole concept of having a blog seems pretty good. I mean, hey, my facebook notes always seem to go down well, right? I'll probably post a couple of those just to make it look like I have a valid opinion on something.
Even though I don't.
Actually, to be pretty honest, I'm kind of excited to do this whole blogging thing. I feel it's a good way to let people know just how I think, because I'm kind of a pushover and just complain whenever the people I'm complaining about are nowhere near me.
It's the high schooler in me.
That was a Dinosaur that I drew because I'm amazing. He's saying "RAWR!"
And to the people who say it means "I love you" in Dinosaur, you're wrong. He's trying to eat you.
Cuz let's face it: He's a Dinosaur. It's what he does.
So now, I basically have to figure out how to end a blog. What do I say? Do I have to end with an inspirational quote? Maybe a clever joke? Another totally awesome drawing? Yeah...no. Not my style. Maybe I should sign it again.
Lots of Love and less than threes,
Sprovis.

No comments:
Post a Comment