8.4.14

A quick update on #30in30for30, and an Even Quicker Thank You

Hey guys!

Soooo I have news. You know how I'm doing that #30in30for30 portrait project? Weellll, thing is, it's due this Thursday which means crunch time in terms of preparing each of the portraits for critique. Instead of posting the next four or five portraits this week, I'm going to focus on that, as grades in class are a bit more important to me than a blog I run for fun. Hopefully you'll understand.

I'd also like to thank each of you guys for being such great readers. I always love reading your comments, and I'm glad that you really enjoy these posts. Most of the fun of this blog is getting your feedback and knowing that I made you guys smile.

I should have the next #30in30for30 post done before next Monday, and after that series is over, I have a couple mammoth posts that I really think you'll enjoy. Again, thanks for sticking around these (nearly) three years of blogging, and here's to more good times!

Much love,
Dorsey

No comments:

Post a Comment