I have no laptop.
I am the 1%.
And I think that I'm using this joke in the wrong way.
Where was I going with this post anyway? Something about how my mom loves me?
She's gonna love this post. She loved the last one, and not because it brought light to the true sinister natures of our Wisconsinite Basset Hound (who they still won't let me sell.). No, because it showed the true side of me that I have yet to showcase on this blog.
I will do nearly everything that will get me money aside from earning it.
Donations will be kindly accepted wherever you see me. I might even do a shout out on here for you if you'd like! (twenty bucks minimum, though, I have to support my expensive habits of scrooging around)
And now I remember why I started that post. Now she called me into the computer room to show me her new background on her moniter. It happened to be the picture where I'm asking her for money.
Now let's be fully honest here, I don't really beg her for money constantly. Only if I'm going somewhere and don't want to spend my own money.
So essentially, three or four times a week.
So, the only reason she "liked" the link to my last post on Facebook was because it was "SO TRUE BECAUSE I LOVE TO SOLICIT PEOPLE FOR MONEY."
She knows me so well.
I'm not actually going to quote her on that, because it makes her sound like a sarcastic jerk and, even more so, because it was me who actually said that.
Caps lock and everything.
My mom tends to do things just to get that "eyes rolled" reaction I tend to give. I think reactions like that are like crack to parents of teenagers.
This also explains the large amount of childhood photos that have been scanned and added to Facebook.
I'm so glad my mother loves me.
I really am. I love her too.
And not just because I need five extra bucks to go to the movies tomorrow.
Not one bit.
(But Donations are still accepted, you know, Mom.)
And there go those five dollars.

No comments:
Post a Comment